I'm Uncomfortable When...
- Women wear the wrong size bra, especially if it gives them the four boobs look.
- I'm using public transportation by myself, and someone decides to sit down next to me, especially if other seats are available.
- Someone makes a racist or homophobic remark. It's so much harder for me to speak out against casual racism or homophobia, even though I'm very vocal about even the smallest signs of sexism.
- I forget to pack flats for a weekend trip, and I end up wearing heeled boots and sparkly wedges all weekend... aka when Rose and Landon got married.
- I wear a thong.
- The conversation turns to sex, and I'm with either my family or Beau's family.