BUT I was recently nominated by Emily at Southern Expectations for a Liebster Award. Being the clever cat that I am, I'm killing two birds with one stone.
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves. 2. Answer the questions that the nominator has set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you've nominated to answer. 3. Choose 11 people (with 200 followers of less) and link them in your post. 4. Go to their page and tell them. 5. No tag backs!
11 Facts About My Wedding
- We chose our wedding date based on my younger brother's college spring break.
- Beau and I appeared in a local TV news segment two nights before our wedding, discussing why the church and its food pantry should be saved from new zoning laws.
- I was sick on our wedding night.
- Luckily our wedding was in the morning, so we had married sex in the afternoon before I got sick.
- I intentionally chose a morning wedding because I wanted both a champagne brunch afterwards and more time for married sex.
- Our "first look" was pretty anti-climatic because Beau is not a crier.
This was faked, remember?
- My younger brother got ordained on the Internet and co-led the service with the church's actual minister.
- My twin brother proposed to his fiancée before Beau and I got engaged, but their wedding isn't until October.
- I didn't have a bridal party because I didn't want to choose a Maid of Honor. Or bridesmaids.
- Not having a bridal party led to my idea of only having parents and siblings at the wedding itself.
- Having coitus for the first time did not hurt. It actually felt pretty awesome.
1. What is your favorite part of blogging? Meeting new people and exchanging ideas!
2. If you could move to any country in the world, where would it be? France, bien sûr!
3. Favorite 'adult' beverage? Sparkling wine.
4. Favorite hobby? Writing.
5. If you could have a super power, what would it be and why? Telekinesis because I could save people from getting crushed by heavy stuff and because I wouldn't have to get out of bed to get food or drink.
6. What does your last text message say? Who was it from? My husband texted me about his sweet hotel suite.
7. What is your idea of a perfect date night? Date Night In: pizza and/or boneless wings, beer, Star Trek, sex, cuddles, sleep. Date Night Out: Zoo trip followed by hibachi for dinner.
8. Favorite food/foods? Candy. Cereal. Chips. Bacon. Pizza. Boneless wings.
9. You have just one 1 million dollars, you have 24 hours to spend it, what do you do with the money? Book a private jet for me, my family, and my friends to Paris! Shopping spree for everyone, freely flowing champagne (real champagne), and gourmet meals.
10. Best 4th of July Memory? Spending the 4th with my best friend Rose, her grandparents, and her great-aunts. Rose made us all dinner, and then we went to the neighborhood fireworks show. Afterward, Rose and I watched Beauty and the Beast while I drank white wine from a light-up wine glass, and she drank scotch.
11. Coffee or Tea? Tea!